• Invest Globally
    __

  • Process Driven
    Equity Specialists
    __

  • Investing with a
    long-term perspective
    __

a specialist global equity
investment manager

Bellwood Capital is a specialist global equity investment manager based in Cape Town. We manage segregated global stock portfolios for private clients with a long-term view.

@mayaonmoney @stealthy_wealth @wealthwoke @marclthomas @EpicElian @AdrianSaville @gradidgec @your_money_blog @MagnusHeystek 1/ I think the heart of this issue is not about which factor (local/offshore) will do better, but whether it is reasonable to place <1% of the world and the other >99% on equal footing, just because you live in the <1%.

What % of your investible assets (excl your house) are invested offshore?

@your_money_blog @stealthy_wealth @mayaonmoney @WellSpentZA @patrickmckay

VIDEO: Asset Manager Review - Bellwood Capital
Wealthwoke takes a closer look at this boutique offshore asset manager with the desire to not be a closet passive manager - take a look and see what you think

https://t.co/kOQ20CMFdK

@BellwoodCap @djnathanson

Load More...

VIDEO: Asset Manager Review - Bellwood Capital
Wealthwoke takes a closer look at this boutique offshore asset manager with the desire to not be a closet passive manager - take a look and see what you think

https://t.co/kOQ20CMFdK

@BellwoodCap @djnathanson

Load More...

NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Subscribe to Bellwood Capital’s publications:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© Copyright Bellwood Capital 2016 | Disclaimer
Bellwood Capital (Pty) Ltd is a Juristic Representative of Taquanta Asset Managers (Pty) Ltd, a Licensed Financial Services Provider (No. 618).